assalamualaikum..
It has been bout 1 week ++ since my last post rite.i'm quite busy.it starts from last week..Shakespeare's birthday, coursework, preparation for English camp.Today is the second day of the english camp. I cant wait to finish it. 3 days more. There's a lot of things that i love and i hate happened around this week. But i still can tolerate with it. Last week, i went to qb for the first time since bout 1 years i'm here..i'm really enjoy my day. Kizza accompanied me..Thanks a lot dear. I just wanna have some fun before the English camp starts. u know why..i can feel that they will put a lot of pressure on me..not only me..but all my friends too..We spend bout 7 hours there. hmm..puas..I forgot something..i bought two jib bits for my new shoes..giraffe n small yellow duck.i love it..i cant wait to put it on my shoes.then, i took it from the case just after i'd paid. i put it on my old one..Now, i still wearing it. Its cute.
Here are the list of activities that i've joined...
1) Shakespeare's birthday...Don't u think it is weird..but.take it positively..hurmm!!but everyone manages to show their ability+talent..well d0ne!
2) photohunting which is organized by our respected seniors.Thanks to all our seniors for inviting us to enjoy this activity together with em'..Don't forget to invite us again after this. We really enjoy it. n I love this kind of activity. I can run speak shout freely..It helps to release my tension. Besides, this kind of activity will strengthen our relationship..that's the most important mission.. 

3) Handball competition..
I got a new experience.main kotor..trik tudung org.My friends said i'm a ganas girl..i cant play without harass other players..I'll do anything unless i got the ball.huhu..Everything goes just fine.Im proud of our cooperation.Finally, we manage to conduct the competition after about two weeks struggling to complete the paper work..Special appreciation to our leader,Kizza and other team members.We've done a great job.. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment