Im not sure whether i miss my english camp or not..hurm..Maybe, i miss the free foods. I dont have to spend any money around that week. They feed us. All in all, throughout all the activities conducted by them, everything is just ok..i have some fun to be remembered n the most important part is; we were scolded everyday..But just take it positively..actually, they are trying to make us realize our mistakes.Therefore, try to accept it. be patient. take everything positively although sometimes it is hard to do so. It is not easy for me to accept " you're so untesl "..then, who we are? That's my 1st expression. But, later i decide not to think about it..just let it all past.go!!go!!..~finish~
But, I've gained a lot of new experiences throughout all the activities conducted. The most interesting parts are during the short dramatization and choral speaking...haha...I cant stop myself from laughing each time when i suddenly think about that moment..n also, credit to mr Retna, our seniors, Miss Yeoh n Madam Rock for the enjoyable games.
(Credit to alep)
i take all of these pics from him..May ALLAH bless u friend.Your talent makes you special..make use of it.don't waste it..
Our short play on Through English to Love.The tiTle of the play sounds weird but the story line is quite interesting.
sory Kizza
School visit..
Venue: Sk Relau
Kenneth..he can make his teacher crazy..i cant control him.hyperactive ..I'm not sure..maybe not n maybe yes..but he still respects us.he just doesn't want to listen to us..I show him the correct movements but he still refuses to do it .He can do it.I force him.But, he doesn't want. He prefers to play around..n end up doing what he wants to do.push his friends.make silly jokes.pendek kata..xnk dgr ckap orang..
A heart so white
Now, i realize something.. i love kids..Treat them, working with them..it makes me feel extremely happy..They follow everything what we asked them to do.certain je..so cute..they are so sincere.their sincere smile, cute lips make me become more excited to become a real teacher..
No comments:
Post a Comment