Monday, 29 April 2013

post practicum

assalamualaikum,

year 2 Al-Buqhari

phew (lap peluh). cute but naughty. cheeky but talkative. Is there any words to describe them? If you ask me, I could only say. Ya Rabbi! I remembered telling my partner that I really needed extra energy on Wednesday. They won't listen to my instructions unless i used the high pitch. melantun balik! macam electrons.  it moved very fast and vigorously. I had two boys who always refused to do anything. I had Yamani who totally refused to even hold his pencil and take out his books. I had Mawi who refused to sit properly and pay attention to the lesson. I had Danial who always tried to make jokes. I had Syazwan who always wanted to answer my questions. It's a good behaviour actually but he wanted to answer all and almost everything.  

whatever it was, there are our future leaders. Teach and treat them well.. 

till then, 

No comments: