Sebelum Aku Bernikah.
Tajuk forum saya dan suami di Unisza, Kuala Terengganu malam ni.
Ini juga tajuk buku adinda seakidah saya, Hilal Asyraf.
Terimbau balik nostalgia belum nikah dulu.
Mujurlah sabar sikit pada lamaran masa tahun 1 dan 2.
Meskipun 'terkesan' juga bila masyarakat sekeliling asyik tanya bila nak 'ada.'
Indahnya sabar, Dr. Farhan Hadi hadir dlm hidup masa tahun akhir.
Adik adik saya di sini....
Nikmati indahnya sabar bila insan yg kau impi belum hadir. Realistik dgn kehidupan, luaskan link.
-Ustazah Fatimah Syarha-I was on facebook and reading a post from Ustazah Fatimah Syarha when I decided I should do some writing lah. It's my first time experiencing it. I felt bless for the opportunity. I never imagined I would witness such moment. yelah. usually, people would ask someone who has more experience and pious as a mediator. hurm. i wasn't a mediator but more to a companion.
yesterday, the one who asked me to accompany her got engaged. for that, i felt like jumping in the air.
Allah has a better plan for us. we never realized it until something miracle came to us or to be exact into our life. something miracle suddenly appeared or should I say intrude into our life. eyh macam war pulak kan. war of heart. the process of making a finite decision whether to accept or to reject someone into our life should be the gist of the war. Masya-Allah, she made it before me. i just couldn't believe it until I saw her standing in front of me in her purple princess-cut dress. she looked very beautiful and modest. I never saw her like that. from her smile, she looked relieved and happy.
When I reached her house, the ceremony had started. the older ones were in the house discussing about her and him as well as getting to know to each other I guess coz they never know each after before this. her mother approached me with with a smile. she asked me, " Which one is 'the man'?". I pointed to the man and gave a mile to her. I wanted to hug her. tingginya tawakkal seorang ibu. redha dengan pilihan anak. I should learn from her how to have a strong devotion to Allah's plan. She never knew and meet her future in law, yet, she learnt to accept. hugs.
from the inner side of me, sooner, i will be one. haha. hundred of eyes will be staring at me in awe. My mom will grasp my fingers and kiss my cheeks. wearing a happy smile. pangggg. dream oh dream. please go away a minute. let me finish this entry.
i still remember the day she told us about this beautiful story. A villager asked her about that. ladies. when we reached at a certain age, people would start asking us about that killing question about status. aish. i dare not to say it out but i'm not good in literature and i find it's not easy to do metaphor. it's marriage. yee haa. haha. memang 2 3 minggu ni perkataan tersebut sentiasa wujud di sini. haha. minta maap. hormonal. oh kay, let's continue! We simply said don't take it so serious. chillax arr.
from my past experience, status would be among the most famous questions for a practicum teacher. why? i don't know. ask the senior teachers and the friendly villagers as well as the talkative students.
my dear friend's story was a little bit different. a smooth sailing journey i should say. so pure.
That day, I was sitting next to a lady who came all the way from Balik Pulau. She said, "jodoh kita Allah dah sedia dan kita tak tahu je. sekarang Allah dah tunjukkan untuk A dan S."
With the big decision thankfully behind them,
the bride and groom now enter their engagement period.
May Allah give them patience.
The older always said that the exciting period is crucial. It's a life changing period. You've determined that you found the right one to marry and you must stick to your decision lah. for muslim, it's a sunnah. correct me if i 'm wrong.
looking into another side of thinking, it is a period to prepare for wedding holistically, to get to know with your fiance', finishing school, getting to know fiance's family and saving money for the upcoming future.
Are they true? entah.
there are 14 of us, ladies in my class. another one down leaving us 12.
let's pray for both of them.
Dear friend,
"Seek help in patience and As-Salat (the prayer).
Truly, Allah is with As-Sabirun (the patient).'' (2:153)
Let's take a look at some pictures taken by my antique compact camera.
feeling hoi.
group photo. coming all the way from our college to witness the happiest moment in our friends' life.
It's all about the smiles.
p/s: i bought the coffee dress from a boutique in Kompleks Bukit Jambul for 59 ringgit. cheap and comfortable. hihi.
till then.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment