assalamualaikum.
it looks like i have to blog more since I've downloaded this apps. oh, we received a new family member on 6th June. a boy again. alhamdulillah. my sis delivered a healthy baby with approximate of 3.05 kg weight and 55 cm length. that is her third baby and alhamdulillah she made it again. hihi. stitch free. . we're so excited as usual tho we hoped it's a girl at first. haha. pity Aliyah. she has no girl cousin for now. so, since it's school holiday, mak asked me to help her taking care of my sister. off i went to jitra.
bidan termuda. woke up in the morning and boil some water with herbs for the mother and prepare the bath tub for the baby. cook for lunch. taking care of the two elder brothers. sweep the floor. hang the clothing. and the list of house chore goes on non stop. my respect goes to the maid-free stay at home mothers out there. so tired.
my other sisters said those experiences will make me a better woman in the upcoming future whilst I've another thoughts in mind, that's the scariest part of being born as among the younger ones in the family. you know what i mean? extra job esp during holidays.
previously, i enjoyed but now, as my nephews and nieces are growing up, the feeling has started to fade away. it's hell tiring to babysit them.
oh, I've made a massive decision in life on 9th June 2014. I know I have too. I have no other choices. it hurts but i can't continuously hurt other person's feeling when I actually should support x. what i need know is sabar and tawakkal. one day, it will come to me. i know. sooner or later. with Allah's permission.
pics tell a thousand words. here goes, muhammad x ❤❤
No comments:
Post a Comment