Sunday, 13 September 2015

Reasons no 1

Assalamualaikum,

Life is all about gratefulness.

8 months in count before the most awaited day. Am I doing the right thing? Is he the right choice for me? Those questions kept on popping up in my mind. I'm not sure what I actually want from this marriage.

So, here goes my reflection to keep me awake from all the nasty yucky questions.  

If let say, my parents ask me why do I want him to be my husband? I would probably answer that thinking of him made me feel loved. Love is not number one though it is. haha. We fell in love seven years ago. He called me when I was in the toilet asking for my classmate's phone number. He's not even asking about me. Days passed. We declared when i was in matriculation and he was in INTEC doing his preparation to oversea. I'm glad I met him. A guy who always stayed put with me. When I was in teacher training college, I accidentally met another guy. He was my senior. a crush I should say. I was so stupid that I treated him like a senior who wanted to help a junior. He gave me all his revision books before he departed to Australia to further his study. Once he came back for good, he told me his real intention. pfttt. I felt so bad. Up until now, I still feel bad.

Ingat, don't ever layan your seniors. Ada udang di sebalik mee.

F never did the same to me. I hope! I owed him apologizes.

Thus, if anyone asks me why do i choose him? There you are. The answer is he is a loyal man who never gives up on me.

I can't read or imagine our future. As long as we are together and support each other, insya-Allah, we'll be happy and we'll build a great family just like our parents.

At the end of everything, everything happens with Allah's wills and permissions.

xo

No comments: