Tuesday, 11 April 2017

We are expecting

Assalamualaikum,

I've been ignoring this small world of mine since a few years ago. Just a few days ago i realized i must wipe off the dust and  spiderwebs and start writing again.

Did you know that we're expecting? I bet everyone knows it. I'm yes a loud kind of person. I can't stay quiet without sharing . Alhamdulillah. After 5 months plus, Allah finally grated our prayer to have our first seed of love.

We're now in second trimester. Alhamdulillah. Let's not talk about the downs in the first trimester coz it's horrible i just wanted to forget all those experiences. But, one thing to highlight, Allah s.w.t eased our journey though we're miles away from our hero. Yuppp, i'm still in johor and still hoping to receive the good news soon enough. We need our hero but of course, Allah s.w.t knows better. He made us through this safe and sound because he knows we are capable. I must and will always try to be positive no matter what's the upcoming result is. The eg tukar result will be out in a month plus. Please pray for us. We truly appreciate your sincere prayers.

Second trimester,
I still in awe. Wondering how fast time flies. It feels like yesterday i peed on three different pregnancy tests and two red lines appeared. Hihi. Alhamdulillah. I spent a total of RM 150++ just to make sure it's true. I went for my first ultrasound alone just to ensure that there's no error. The first person to know this was of course my other half. 😎😎

No more nausea and my appetite has slowly improving. We (baby and mama) have gained 7 kgs in this 6 months. 47kg syahira. Yeayyy. Baby is doing good and active. I have no idea what he's actually doing inside but he's been kicking my belly days  and nights since we're entering 2nd trimester. Are you kicking or punching mtmy belly, baby? From my reading in fb, he wants to acknowledge his presence. Baby, your father is the most happiest person on earth. He never fails to recite verses of the Holy Quran everytime we meet up (every weekend act) 😂😂. Yes i know i'm clingy. I won't penalize my baby if he's born clingy like me.

Now that we have only two weeks to welcome the third trimester, we have started to consider a few places to deliver our first born. Baby's stuffs are ready. I've been doing the shop till drop activity since we're in the first trimester. Overexcited mom to be yeahh.

Okay, it's time to end this reopening speech. Xo,

21 weeks gestation.






No comments: