Friday, 18 December 2009

h0liday with ph0ne n lapt0p...


This will be my first and foremost entry which is written in english.i really looking forward for the comments and views from all of you.Correct me,please.I really need you  people's opinions in order to improve my language.But last few days,I had a conversation,actually sms with one of my seniors.I told him that i'm really pr0ud with most my senior's blog. I don't know why... But last nite, i've read a blog which is written by a man.. not a young man..His english is awesome...Hav you tried it..iF NOT,why not..Read his blog..huhu .http://mohdzawi.blogspot.com




I've got a new hobby..edit pic.using tenet n s0ftware.i cann0t stop doing this crazy job.everyday..with0ut feeling boring.i woke up in the morning.brush my teeth.take out lap top n doing these crazy work.playing games.this is one of my w0rk but it is n0t absolutely mine bc0z i'm using photofunia.I'm just edit tis pic with d help of mr photofunia.  >> http://www.photofunia.com/






Aidiladha 1430 hijrah..

      Alhamdulillah, aidiladha have already passed bout a month ago. I've never expected to hav a dull aidiladha for tis year. After performing prayer, we visited my sister in law's h0use at taiping.We enjoyed eating laksa there.Then next destination was my grandma h0use..hmmm..i've stayed there for one day.One day was terribbly enough for me to enjoy my great hari raya.Raya at my kg was really different compared raya at my own h0use at k'munting. We gathered together..We slept together.We ate together..we played together.. I meant with all of my kazenS.
"kami anak kedah " ....4ever n ever kedahan's..

 Pizza


Finally..we owe our pizza's recipe.haha..no la..we cilup from my sister's fren.. My 2nd sis which is a lecterur at kolej k0muniti is really intrested in making pizza.I'm not sure it is true 0r not..teka jek..hehe.. but it's really really easy...it's easier than making curry or baking ch0c cake. but d ingredients are really2 expensive..but if u wanna make a simple pizza..then it is not that expensive.u still can bake a delicious and simple pizza without oregan0 leave...i'm not sure wether it is a true spelling a not..and tis is our pizza..delicious... marvellous..yummy..

Our pizza..tis healthy pizza is made by a healthy women...**huhu
          Trip to kuala kangsar.

It was not actually just a trip. We've attended to a walimah at kg menora..between a cute doc and a handsome tecer.:>...I'll get one soon.a handsome d0c..must..a doc and a tecer..sesuai..
A beautiful scenary of Masjid Ubudiah.. It is located at Bukit Chandan.. Nearer to Istana..fully air-conditioned..agk cantik..
                
                                                                                  






                                                                                                  































No comments: