Monday, 10 May 2010

hepy mother's day..


I wish I could tell you, mak
how much you mean to me....
But there are no words to say
how much I admire you...
how much I appreciate you...
how much I thank you
for everything you've done. 
throughout my life you're always near.
A tender smile to guide my way
You're the sunshine to light my day. 
Your love is so strong and it will never alter.
You give never ending Love.
You never feel that you have given enough.
For me you will always do your best.
Constantly working, there's no time to rest.
You're always there when things go wrong.
A hug and a kiss to help me along.
Always there when I need u near.
Gently wipes my eyes when I shed a tear.
So on this day shower you with Love.
Gifts and presents are nice but that is not enough.
A big kiss from me to you..
I love u!!



No comments: