Assalamualaikum..
here it comes..these what i have promised you.
Come on down to our potluck dinner!next sem ok..it will be held at our place..bring ur own foods not food..We are looking forward to serve you our hot pipping porridge..its yummy!!We will serve you Malay-style porridge.(simple with chic-cube).You don't have to pay but you just have to eat. No comment needed..:)
The real life drama of Macbeth
Introducing cohort 3 cycle 3
Lady of the day
Fleance vs Lady Macbeth. A special appreciation to Laila. Thanks for this picture.I rushed to Laila's room as soon as I arrived at our hostel for this picture. hurm..I think i should have my own camera.I must have one by next year..i must..
Relay for life
5-6 June 2010
Youth Park, Penang
- Day 1st
hye dog..u're so cute..i feel like i want to touch ur fur but..cannot..haram..
- day 2nd
We had the aerobic session in the morning and we really enjoyed it. its tiring but its enjoying.
picture spons0r..tQ
i downloaded this picture from my facebook wall..n look at me..i'm the sleeping beauty.two actions in one time..sleep n smile.
p/s~i've deleted my facebook account.dun ask me y.i've a lot of reasons of doing so.so bubbye..
find me at milat facebook..



No comments:
Post a Comment