Thursday, 3 June 2010

i love eating~

I'm full..that is the only word that can describe me rite now. i just take a heavy meal for lunch which is rice + sambal ayam.

2 hours after taking my high cholesterol lunch, i decide to follow my friends going to tesco.n again i take a high cholesterol meal. Its extremely delicious. finger licking good.i cannot stop myself from buying the nutritiousness foods.but its ok. Once for three months(btulke??). I enjoy my meal. My friends ask me whether i'm full or not because they know that I've eaten my rice and chicken at 1 pm.

my answer: absolutely n0..i love rice so much that i cant stay alive without it. i must take rice as it is a compulsory meal for me.

But, what makes them surprise is I manage to finish all my foods myself.I am a good eater.

btw..i've finished all my assignments. I cannot wait to be going home. n now i'm busy packing up my things and getting ready to start my holiday.three week's holiday..0wh.. i cant wait that moment. i dont have to wash my clothes by hand for three weeks time..oo00..heaven.i dont have to buy food.delicious meals.i don't have to rush.n Welcome to the real world!!!

No comments: