Finally~
everything comes to an end.i have no words to describe my feeling.sem 2 is going to over. here comes sem 3..full of fear. i'm going to sit my final exam for foundation year. Its scary me. i'm bloody afraid of failure. I really hope i can be better than yesterday. I fail..I cry..I hate..things happen for a reason.I must wake up n open my eyes as wide as i can. i should take everything that has already happened as challenge.These are life's "ups and downs". I can still remember that day, when I cry and scream on top of my lungs. I call my mum and my sisters. I told them, i ****..hurm..it is not easy for me. i feel down. i hate myself. n therefore, i promise to myself, i will not repeat the same mistake. Stay away from the awful memory. tk0wt la hai...
~macbeth dramatisation~
My part
0'never shall sun that morrow see
look like the innocent flower
but be the serpent under'nt
only look up clear leave all the rest to me
the raven himself is h0arse that croaks
the fatal entrance of Duncan
under my battlements
Come ur spirit that tends on mortal thought
unsex me here
and feel me from the crown to the tooe top full
Of direst cruelty
Come to my women breast
and take my milk for gall
U murdering ministers...
We're struggling for about 2 weeks to prepare ourselves physically and mentally. It is not easy for me to act as Lady Macbeth. The same thing goes to the others. We sacrifice our shyness. We sacrifice our v0ice. n the result is awesome.splendid..i'm pr0ud of my team.We are able to overcome all the barriers. It is not easy to have everybody's cooperation especially from mr b0ys. But, the spirit of teamwork defeat everything. We sit and discuss together. Everyone of us successfully play our role.
..But,i have done something that is extremely bad. that is my mistake. I really do not realize that it is wrong. I'm over act. i touch the hero's bahu. I'm really sorry for myself, my friends..Actually, I'm not really touch his shoulder. i just put a few of my fingers on his bahu. But, the audience says it looks like i hold on his shoulder. i feel extremely bad. I do not feel anything.I do not touch his shoulder. I'm the one who did it .I know what i've done.I do not even grip his bahu."lapik kain"..but i know it is still impermissible.haram I know that is my wrong. I have done something that is really wrong.i've done something that is against my policy..in front of my friends. I will never ever do it again..never ever.. i know its haram.but i really do not realize my mistake when i decide to act the action.i promise to myself, i will not do it again. Some of my friends said," xsangka syira..u'll do it"..that's really make me feel extremely bad..whats done cannot be undone.My friends, i want u to know something..I am the one who cannot control myself when i feel very excited. I'll do everything and I don't care at all whether it is ok or not..n plz if u c me t'over..do advice me.I'll not get angry..plz.
**i'll upl0ad o few pictures later..
stay tuned!!
But, maybe it takes a few days because i'm still busy with my assignments. I have some assignments that will be submitted around this week...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment