Dear my cute bl0g,
I miss you like hell. But i really have no time to update you. Luckily, today I manage to spend some time to be with you and tell you a few of my stories.Actually, i have a lot of things to tell you. But, i don't think i should tell everything.
I'm not going home since last month n if i'm not mistaken, it has been about 1 month++..it is a new rec0rd for me. but, i cry deep inside my heart. I wanna go home. I cant stand this anymore. 1month is such a long time for me. Since i'm not going home, I've spend my time with jalan2 during weekends. It really helps to release tension.
Last 2 weeks, I've gone to Prangin. I've spend a lot of money there. But i'm not going to regret with what i've done coz i know i've bought something necessary. I've bought a new tudung and some brooches. We spend there for about 6 hours. We went to Prangin, Komtar and Chawrasta. It is our fav place.
Besides, i've gone to Queensbay with Kizza and Fatin. Again, i spend a lot of m0ney there. I cannot stop myself from buying something. I've promised to myself that I must buy something there. I buy a new padini shirt for me and a new grey cardigan for my sister.hihi..i love it..again.i'm not regret c0z i've aimed for that since last month. I enjoy my trip very much.
.........
I'm struggling to perform my level best. The dramatization is just around the corner. I've sore throat but i just ignore it. I must fight it. I need my voice for the drama.
p/s
welcome ~
don't get shocked by the malay version..
i've imported a new writer for my blog..:)
No comments:
Post a Comment