Monday, 21 June 2010

happy father's day!!!

Assalamualaikum.. 

This amazing crazy blended poem is dedicated my beloved father, Hj Ismail@Shaari b. Ahmad who is my hero , my everything. He'll always in the special place in my heart..


My abuya means so many things...
A understanding heart,
A source of strength and of support right from the very start,
A constant readiness to help in a kind and thoughtful way,
With encouragement
You pay attention to me;
You listen to what I say.
You pass on words of wisdom,
Helping me along the way.
You're a guide and a companion;
You love me no matter what,
Whether I’m a goodie or baddie;
You’re my abuya, my teacher
And a really good friend.
I respect you, I admire you, I love you,
my guiding light, my abuya.
and
i love you
I love you because you're my abuya, my father, my daddy, my ayah, my abah, my papa ..my everything
and no one can ever replace you..

No comments: