Tuesday, 15 June 2010

holiday activities~

Assalamualaikum
tick tock..do you ever feel time is passing by too fast? some of us may answer yes and some no.but, for me time goes swiftly without me realizing that i had spend almost 1 week at home doing nothing..hehe..3 weeks holiday..one week has passed.only two weeks left!!2 weeks to enjoy my holiday.2 weeks to sleep extremely late at night(not stay up ek).I tend to use my holiday as a good time to have ample rest and forget about everything that happened recently. But, if you ask me bout my holidays routine. I've no idea. I've no daily routine during the holidays.I'm free to do everything that i want.


..................


Btw, last week i attended wedding ceremony which was held at my kg.


prince n princess of the day

.............................  



You should try this yummy root bear float..Its surprisingly delicious.You will never know until you try it.I bet you'll love it.:)

No comments: