Friday, 1 April 2011

I wish i could fly

assalamualaikum,

let me bring you all into my dream world..
i name it as i wish i could fly world...

i wish i could fly 
high up to the sky like a butterfly
and touch the beautiful sky and the colourful rainbow
with clouds all around
i wish i could fly like a bird someday
flying freely without a care
i wish i could fly just like a dragonfly
so high up into the air
I wish I could fly like an aeroplane
zooming through the white and blue sky
I wish I could fly to the moon 
and wonders of Allah's creation
i wish and i wish and i wish..


hey, wait for me..bring me up there..i wanna fly with you..

dear myself
stop wishing for this and that 
be thankful for what you have
If you concentrate on what you don't have,
you'll never ever have enough
stop it and start working
put a full stop sign to your dream world..





2 comments:

SYAZWANI SAJIRI WAN said...

i believe i can fly~
i believe i can tuch da sky. . .
eh3~ternyanyi plak. . .heee~

SIS said...

ekeke..nyanyi lagi..jom duet..:)