salam,
And (all) the Most Beautiful Names belong to Allah, so call Him by them, and leave the company of those who believe or deny (or utter impious speech against His Names. They will be requited for what they used to do. (Al-A'raar:180)
i bought this in Singapore last March. it was compiled by a Malaysian. xjumpa any Singaporean authors yang tulis Islamic books. There maybe lots of them but it happened to not my rezeki to bump to any Singaporean Muslims' author's books there. My attempt of buying this was not for reading initially, but it was more for 'a long lasting memory'. I accidentally bumped to a beautiful and classic style bookshop in Bussorah Street and as always, I always couldn't control my legs from approaching the book stores's and clenched the doorknob. I must go inside and check it out what's inside and grab at least one . Having a small library is what I always wish to have in my house in the upcoming future. take note! Buying without putting any effort to read was a big no no. what a waste. what i did was crawling like a small baby reading his first book. The vocabulary used was quite unfamiliar to me. huhu. I was a beginner and up until now, I still am. Crawling to read and write. Limited vocabulary bank. the never ending problems as i didn't use English much in my daily conversation and that limited my ability to use the new vocabulary appropriately. Back to the real business, this book was superb. For the rest of my life, I never owned any asma-ul-husna book and sadly, I could only remember the meanings of only few of the beautiful names of Allah. I believed, most of us could memorize and master the 99 beautiful names ( nasheed version) yet only few of us who really learnt and master in Arabic could understand the meanings one by one by heart right. Forgive me if I was wrong. who knows, maybe, I was the only Muslim in this world who could only remember few meanings of the beautiful names of Allah. The feeling was obviously different if we could recite the beautiful names of Allah while flashing the meaning of each names virtually in our brain. it sounded great kan. it took the entire month for me to really finish and understand the meaning and the hidden meaning of the asma-ul-husna one by one. still, i could only remember few sebab baca santai2 and not really put any usaha to read and really memorize the literal and aesthetic meaning by heart for each of the names. rugi!
buy one or at least read! borrow any related books in the library and read. it's good to have the knowledge. not only good yet a must have knowledge (Tauheed Al- Asma wa sifat- The Aqeedah and Manhaj of the Salaaf As-Saalih)
read:
No comments:
Post a Comment