It is, with no doubt, my favourite of the year. see, how i spend my two weeks holiday...
1.
a place I call home. this is where I was raised up. this is where i started to learn about life. This is where I started to have the courage to face a troubled, weary and beautiful world. this is a place where I learned about life. This is a place where I started to acknowledge the importance of knowledge. This is a place where I first started to learn how to write, read, spell, count and everything. The beginning of my life started in this house. I have no reason to stop loving this place. I have no reason to stop missing this place.
2.
bersoal jawab dengan Adam. ala-ala FBI pun ada Adam ni. Adam boleh bercakap sampai pejam mata. I surrender! nak cuba?
sepa (pasai apa)??
kenapa??
macam mana??
beli dekat mana?
kenapa??
bila??
di mana?
3.
Watching him grow
No comments:
Post a Comment