Thursday, 7 June 2012

Boy Tales of Childhood

salam,

 bought this in a land of fashion, 'fish n chips', 'Cadbury chocolate', 'football', 'Kate n Will' and what else... (you name it!)

Roald Dahl says:

'You can write about anything for children as long as you've got humour'  :D
I'm no longer a kiddo yet i love his book so much. What makes me fall in love to this book is i love autobiographic. It feels like I was walking in his world and experienced what he had go through.  no heavy words. After all,  i deeply fall in love to one of his bundle of wise words. huhu


'If I had my way, I would remove January from the calendar altogether and have an extra July instead'


read my version:

'If I had my way, I would remove January and Sunday from the calendar altogether and have an extra May, August and December  instead'



No comments: