salam,
three weeks has finally comes to its end. a familiar sentence ever since this blog was created. a new semester is soon to begin. it feels like yesterday when i started packing my stuffs and excitedly waiting for my sister.huhu. Mr doraemon!!! I really need your help now. can i have an 'ice shroom' just like in the 'plants vs zombees' game so that I can use the power to immobilize the time whenever I think I have to. Time is human. It moves and keep moving yet it has only one way direction. moving ahead.
Three weeks is too short.huhu.
Too many things happen in this three weeks. I finally drive a car on my own. what a wonderful moment though the nervous is still haunting me each time I have to step on the pedals. huhu. i'm still the old me. luar berani dalam takut . please go away the over nervous virus! go away completely from me.
let's put it all aside and start a new game. no more restart or pause choices. A new semester shall be begin with a new set of visions and missions. Reminiscing the previous semester, there's nothing I can proud of except for the unexpected dekan last semester. rezeki. alhamdulillah. the third semester was done real bad. everything was done last minute. time is moving. shall i stop and reflect or just go with the flow and start a new term with a new spirit. entahla.
so, by now, i should have structured my aims for the nest semester. Sadly, I have not listed any nor thinking of any. huhu. where to start. where should i begin. let's do the warm up tomorrow. let's start the day tomorrow. let's start thinking of a brand new plan tomorrow. with that, I welcome you semester 4!
The future cikgu:
Syahira Ismail
No comments:
Post a Comment