salam,
what a day! My fifth week in semester 4 starts with a tragedy. I call it tragedy in July. That is not my first experienced kena tinggal dengan bas. Don't ask me how the feeling is. The first thing that comes across my mind soon after the clerk told me "Bas dah jalan" is " takutnya, balik malam sorang-sorang". Luckily, I have my sister who is now at home tanam anggur sebab Queen Elizabeth bagi cuti banyak sangat ready to drive me to my second home. I feel delighted and pheww. Soon after the clerk told me so, I quickly get my phone and call my sister. Luckily, she happily said, "Wait, I'll be there in a few minutes". Thank you Allah for sending me her.
The tragedy does not end with only one incident. The second incident which ties up my day and creates a history and story in my diary is "I can't find my purse in my bulky 'mummy' style handbag and surprisingly, it is in my sister's car. Ohho. Get a series of babbling and powerful advice from my dear abuya. =).
That how my fifth week in semester starts. I pray hard and I'll try to make sure that this will not going to happen again. This time, I am lucky. Allah sends me my sister to help me and He gave my sister patient to layan her sister's short term memory lost problem and over relax problem. hadoila.
Yours truly.
2 comments:
stail btul tragedinya...haha..
bukan senang nak dapat experience mcm tu. nnt dh ada reta seniri xde dh kena tggl dgn bas
Post a Comment