salam,
i wish to have a beautiful and smooth journey in life
i wish to have lots of money
i wish to get whatever i want
i wish i can be a millionaire
i wish i can be a genius lady
i wish i can be a doctor
i wish i can fly like a bird in the sky
i wish i can run as fast as the Himalayan tiger in a thick forest
i wish to have a large family
i wish i can live alone in my own world
i wish to have so many friends who understand me
i wish and i wish............
i wish to list down all my wishes yet i'm just afraid i'm too ambitious. I'm just too arrogant to have all those wishes I've done very little to Him whom I always pray and beg to fulfill my wishes to.
Sometimes, things happen for reasons. The above example is clear enough to show us how arrogant we have been. we keep wishing yet we have done nothing for our Deen. We keep wishing yet we do not even put any effort or it is just too little as compared to our 'too ambitious' dreams.
....................
Dear myself,
Not all your wishes will come true. Be grateful.If you feel down.Remember!
“Jgnlah kamu bersikap lemah,
dan jgnlah pula kamu bersedih hati,
padahal kamulah org2 yg paling tinggi darjatnya,
jika kamu org2 yg beriman.”
(Al-Imran:139)
No! I'm not stressing on the importance of not being too ambitious yet, me trying to stress on the right way to be ambitious.
These are all the post effect of the exam result. huhu. I know the readers might be fening reading this jumbled up post.
How i wish i can just type whatever i wanna type here even though the sentences are unrelated to each other.
Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan 1433H!
Yours truly
No comments:
Post a Comment