salam,
it
has been four years since the last time i was punished to stand up on my chair
during the teaching and learning process
it
happened too fast and out of my expectation. just imagine. a 21 year old lady
was punished to stand up on a chair for not being able to give one right
answer. i laughed. you? should laugh too. wow, i just created a
record. the last time i was punished to stand on a chair was four years
ago which when i was seventeen for not being able to do the i'rab. well, i was
not really good in Arabic. It took a whole year for me to memorize the nahu and
all the things that needed my long term memory ability. But, we had no time to
get bored or even to daydream during the Arabic class with the
most strict and witty ustaz. I was so scared and i could still
remember me holding my friends hands to reduce the anxiety each time when he
entered our class. I was not afraid of him yet I was afraid of being punished.
I was famous with jalan itik. ohho! well. He often made us stand up and answer
his questions during his period. Most of the time, we would have to i'rab any
words or phrases of his interest. Not our interest. So, just ready yourself and
be prepared to give the correct answers.
Miss
Loke reminded me of him. Thanks for the beautiful experiences you both gave to
me. Sincerely, I felt delighted for being able to stand on the chair during the
teaching and learning period again. One day, It surely will be the best tales
ever to be shared with my future generations, iA.
No comments:
Post a Comment