Saturday, 31 August 2013

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Assamualaikum,

So many things happened but I had no time to record everything here. Thinking of having a tab la. Senang nk update blog. Poyos! Posting via my niece's samsung tab. Shame on me. He's only 4 yet his father brought one for him. Why my father never think of giving me one. Haha.

Let's zoom into practicum. Practicum successfully turns me into a hulk. Seriously, I can't wait to say goodbye to my students. I can't wait to bit goodbye to the record book. I just want a normal life. Sometimes, I think it is not worth for me to burn the midnight oil for the sake of observation. In the end, when the real time  comes for me to serve the nation, I will do cincai. No more teaching aids. Go into the classroom without the spirit to educate. That's what I could see from the senior teachers. I'm so sorry to say that if that keeps on happening, they are ruining a nation. Some of them come to school with a catalogue inside their working bag. Once they settle down their things, the second job begins.promoter cum teacher.

A reminder to myself. teaching may not be easy. They pay us cheap. They expect more from us. Teaching may be tiring but once you choose the profession, you must be focus. You must know your job. Do your level best because you are actually in the process of building a nation.

Second, the education system. Please, please, please don'make teachers do the administration job. The community expects teachers to educate their children whilst the government expect teachers to do administration job. Not all teachers are born in gen y. They are not robots. They have to submit students' attendance before 10 on the morning but at the same time, they have to enter the class and teach. Hello! Tell me how. Sometimes, the crappy system makes teachers crazy. They have to wait for years to download the page involved.

This is life. Full of miserable. What to do. Some said, just ignore. I said, improve! Our education system as well as other systems need huge improvement.

To be continued.....

Lepas ni nak cerita kisah best.

A warm gesture.

Till then,




No comments: