assalamualaikum,
something makes me think that there's something wrong with me. identity conflict. i just don't know what conflict. the closer the time, the lazy i am.
i had an exhibition in the morning until 12. I had promised to myself that once I reached my room, I would quickly clean up and start doing revision. time is running. i did but only for an hour and then, i started to do nothing but dreaming. seronoknya dreaming wei.
i ate 2 packets of nasi lemak and lunch some more. i took all the leftover tea with me. perghh. i took three bungkus (eyh, how to say in English ek) and drank all to myself. while i was doing my revision, i started to think about food. yes, again! i dunno what happen to me. lucky, a friend of mine asked me to sent her to bus station and i quickly agreed coz i had a plan to run. i planned to visit Queensbay mall for food retreat. i dunno why. i just wanted to eat sushi. it appeared everywhere even in my dream last night. i should not wait no more. Deep inside my brain, i hoped i could concentrate more on my revision after residing all the foods listed in my stomach.
i was lucky, my friend decided to join me and took a later bus. actually, I planned to be a lone ranger. i dunno why. my heart wanted it to be that way. that's why i say there's something wrong with me.
Since it was already time for Asar prayer, we decided to pray first.
i felt weird over my own behaviours. I suddenly wanted to eat so many things. I ate nasi three times a day. Today, I bought sushi from Jusco since Sushi King was under renovation. I felt like crying when I saw the sign 'we're under renovation' coz i had planned earlier to eat there. pelik kan? pelik giler. my behaviour was and still weird.
hormonal lady..who's fault? Is that what people called exam fever?Are they the effect of exam oriented system?
I bought subway some more. My friend bought something from Dave's Deli.
Tiba2, we both reminisced when was our first time walking into such food franchises since both of us were coming from a not so big city. haha. orang kampung.
and now, i dunno what to do. i just came back from a story telling session at my friends'. i told them that i felt weird over my own behaviour.
I needed to escape. I don't care, I must go home once my class ended tomorrow. let's see how it goes. hormonal lagi x?
my only hope is owh please, i need the spirit to stay concentrate on the examinations.
three papers to wrap up this sem. how to warp everything up and start a holiday peacefully without preparation.
i guess problem will always arise especially when the exam is just around the corner.
tensionnya. rasa nak lempang pipi sendiri. study syahira!
now, i feel like eating ice cream.
am i pregnant? pregnant with tapeworms, i guess? balik rumah nak makan ubat cacing.
regards,
syahirayangtengahemosi.
No comments:
Post a Comment