first and foremost, for the first time in my whole life watching a guy flew like a stunt man in a movie. it happened in front of my eyes. i got into an accident last two days. There's nothing serious but my baby and the motorcyclist were injured.
innalillahi wainna ilaihi raji'un.
Where should I start? It just happened. I was lucky coz it wasn't my mistake. If not, I'm died. Everything had settled. The motorcyclist agreed to pay for the lost. If not I don't know where should I find such a large amount of money. Does it mean I need to cancel off my plan to buy a new woman gadget for myself. sigh. definitely, I won't.
it wasn't my mistake and....
i think i should reward myself for being extra patience and not lodging a report and i know, i'm a brave lady. haha. =P
pity my whitey mighty little princess. it won't happen again, insyaAllah.
*silalah make fully use of doa sebelum naik kenderaan. That day i forgot to recite the prayer before I started my journey. who knows? That might be one of the cause.
Above all, things always happened for reasons. A reminder for me to be extra careful and we are actually at risk once the journey starts. Therefore, always say,
Bismillahi tawakkaltu ‘alallah, Laa haulaa walaa quwwata
illa billah
In the Name of Allah, I have placed my trust in Allah.There
is no power and no might except by Allah.
till then, assalamualaikum.

No comments:
Post a Comment