Saturday, 29 March 2014

practicum 3

Assalamualaikum,

This is a responsibility. This is my future life. I'm lying to you if I say I have fully immersed in the situations and life as an educator. I'm trying my test to build up the strong passion and love towards all these. dealing with small children. dealing with the future leaders. dealing with the different interests and intelligences. dealing with the different backgrounds. dealing with the different thoughts and capability. In the end, I have to ensure the equality and treat them as one. 

dare not to ask me how cz i'm still learning too. 

trying my best not to be biased. trying my best to give more than i could give and to accept things that i never expected. trying my best to love them as if they are my babies. trying my best to treat them equally. 

i'm a newbie and i'm still learning. 

layan gambar sekolah baru. SK Seberang Jaya.

thick and thin. love and hate. weekend vs school days. 



barisan teaching aids. bukti kerajinan. bukan sahaja eyebag.






toodles!




No comments: