Monday, 17 August 2015

our first house

assalamualaikum,

Right now, I realized why people often said savor each and every moment while you've no commitment. My current commitment is my future. When I am alone in my room, I keep on thinking about my life. What would happen if I do this and that? I shall stop for a moment and think about my ibadah once.

Dear my future children,

All of you should know that we planned to buy a house this year. The decision had been made. At first, we decided to buy a house somewhere near to my workplace in Gelang Patah, JohorBahru. I'd done some research and drove 20 km distance from my home just to find the suitable places to buy a house. I came home with a very bad headache. I was not good at making a decision. F kept on saying I should work hard for this but being woman, I'd had so much in my mind. One day, we're going to move to Japan and who will take care of our house during that period of time?

On Sunday night, I felt overwhelmed and I cried and I decided to throw tantrums. Luckily, your future father was very smart and cool. He told me to stop for a moment and left everything to him for this time being.

House hunting was a serious deal. Imagined, we would spend a quite big amount of money for a house. It won't be a comfortable house since our budget was very limited. We decided to go for a house ranging from 100k to 200k only since both of us has just started working. It's gonna be a god investment for our future little family.

Right now, We have short-listed a few houses in Sungai Petani. I really hope that the house will be ours. Our first house. Our first experience. Our first big decision. Our first investment. May Allah grant us patient and guide us through it.

Hurmmm, we actually had a very limited amount of money but we decided to just take the risk. We believed that It'll be a great start for us in this field; property investment.

Our journey was not as easy as we always imagined. We started from zero. We fell in love 7 years ago and we had to find our own pocket money for wedding. The decision of buying a house was actually a stepping stone to our big day. One day, we'll surely tell all of you. Don't worry, we'll set a good foundation for all of you and my kids won't have to endure the hardships we faced again.

Oppps, I have another one week for house hunting. Wish me all the best!!!! See you in a couple of years or maybe next year......

love,
me.


 

No comments: