Tuesday, 18 August 2015

GRADUATED

Assalamualaikum,

Surprisingly, I could only write at night. All the ideas poured out like a heavy rain after a long summer.

Last June, I attended my graduation ceremony which was held at IPG Kampus Bahasa Melayu which also known as IPBM. After 5 and a half year of studying, I finally got the opportunity to wear my own graduation robe and hold a bouquet of flowers. Let me break a secret, I bought the bouquet for myself for the sake of nice graduation pictures.

Deep in my heart, I really hoped that someone so close to me would buy a bouquet of roses for me as I walked out the graduation hall. Dream remained as a dream. Let it goooooo!!!! I had no plan to further in master's degree since I just think that I had had enough.

I had no passion in teaching as much as I had no passion to entertain my pupils and to prepare teaching aids. LOL.

I had started doing extra money on the fourth month of working. I held a can on my right hand and taught English. I felt contented coz the pupils really learnt the lesson. They did their work with a good manner. That's my passion. Teaching...not multi-tasking.

Apart from that, I wished to see F's face on my graduation day. It was unfair for my parents and family members if I said, he's one of the catalyst for me to finish up my degree. hahahah. My source of strength apart from my family members.

Ironically, he was thousand miles far away from this land.

Congratulations to me!!!!!!

xoxo                                                                 


No comments: