Saturday, 22 August 2015

pre-wedding part 1

assalamualaikum,

It was last week on Wednesday (19th August 2015), when F told me this idea. Let's get married. I stumbled upon the idea but deep inside, I was happy.

We're beyond compulsory to get maaried. We're close to 8 years of falling in love this coming December. I was afraid but marrying my sweetheart would be the happiest thing in my whole life.

Some people were against us because they said we're still young. yesss, 24 is young for them. But, both of us knew our duties already. We wanted more than "having intimate relationship". We always prayed for an eternal love in times of happiness, sadness, craziness and etc. There a quote that kept on popping up on my mind these past few days. If you wanted to live without risk, you can stay in love without nikah. Nikah may not promise a happy ending but if there's sabr, we'll cruise through it till the end of our lives.

Fahmi could not be like my sisters. He might not be able to be with me throughout all these years when I received bad results, when I was sick or when I had no enough money. But, he could do more than my siblings could ever do once we are married.

We might not be able to fulfill everyone's dreams. But, we'll try to. If not today, one day, we will do whatever we have promised.





No comments: