Monday, 24 August 2015

Karnival Perpaduan Bahasa Inggeris Peringkat Kebangsaan.

Assalamualaikum,

It's my first tiMe experiencing it, so, I shall save the memories somewhere.
I got the letter on Wednesday. On Tuesday, I was not at school the whole day since I brought pupils to a state level competition which was held at SMK Medini, Nusajaya. We brought no medals home. I felt bad coz we didn't really work that hard to aim any medals.

On Saturday night, I kept on worrying whether I should be there or not since no one briefed me about that event. I didn't even know where was UTM because the last time I was there was a few months back. We went at night to join the crowd at Pesta Konvo.

On  Sunday, after school, I asked a permission from my boss to go back early. According to the schedule, I must be there at 2pm. I should be the emcee for Poetry Recitation Competition. I arrived 5 minutes late since I spend few hours to find out the place. I hate. what a huge place! I hate.

As I arrived, I straightly walked up to the room which was located at the first floor, Dewan Seri Iskandar (DSI). There's a man replacing my  place. I was so tired I felt like crying. I came all the way from school. Actually, I should be there since Sunday night but no one told me that. I didn't even get a phone call from PPD. I was the youngest and all the committee members were very experienced. shame on me. Was that one of the bittersweet moments to become experienced? I had to work with a JU who said she's now counting months, days , hour and minutes to retire. She opted for early retirement (55 y.o). The moment she said so, I had no guts to complain about my work. They had gone through so much. The bittersweets in the this profession. Little that she knows, If my husband could afford me someday, I want to quit my job. I hate. All these while, I hate no passion in teaching. Pity my babies. They needed  a better teacher just like I had, few years back.

I just waited for the competition to finish. The finished earlier and I rushed to the persons in charged and asked them about anything that I could help. I was like the outsiders, I knew nothing and no one was there to guide me. Everyone was so busy walking around and gossiping with their members. I hate!!!!

Finally,One of the person in charged told me to turn up that night to help them sorting out a few things. I was like...okay!!! i'll come. Luckily, they gave me a task to do. I needed to usher the contestants to the quarantine room. I felt relieved. At least, I had a task to do. I did my work.  I brought the school name, so, I just needed to show off a bit. hahahaha. The competition finished at 12 midnight. cried. I travelled back from Skudai to Gelang Patah alone. That was a serious deal. I wished they never select me again next time. tak redhaaaa!!

On Monday morning, I turned up a bit late. We had nothing to do. I asked a few seniors. They said just sit down and relax. I walked around to collect all the free books given out to teachers. hahahaha

waited for the winning and losing ceremony. called it off at around 1pm. All the contingents from 16 states made their way home. Do come again to Johor once I leave this state, okay? deal.

:)


No comments: