Friday, 28 August 2015

We're going down a bumpy road

Assalamualaikum,

While browsing through the solemnization and wedding attire, something came across my mind. What actually we want from our marriage.....

Before marriage....


  • I need a guardian and someone who will ensure than I'm not gonna be alone for the rest of my life. 
  • I need someone who loves me beyond words and things.
  • I want a man who will show me the real meaning of life.
  • I want someone who will make me feel love and always there in every situations.
  • I want someone who will drag me closer to the Almighty Allah because in the end, to Him shall we return. 
  • I don't need someone who will assure that we will be rich and live happily with lots of money and possessions. Enough with someone who will stay loyal and provide us with all the basic needs.
  • I want children (10 max)
  • I want to follow him to Japan and reside there for a few years.
  • I don't want to work for a few years.
  • I want to raise my children abroad until they could be multi-languages.
  • I want to  be a teacher there.
  • I have heard about lots of beautiful things from my dearest, so, I want to feel it by myself. 
  • I want to a cook to my family.
  • I want to be with my love. (Sometime, I am just so scared with my decision but he holds a lot of criteria that i wished, so tawakkal)
Lat week, I told my sisters about my plan.One agreed and one threw a question to me. List three reasons why I wanna get married this early. I have a lot in mind. Being human, she'll never get enough even if I manage to list down thousand. So, I chose to let the question remain as a question. I believed, one day, she'd answer the question by herself. 

I often read a few posts on facebook about the happiness of their marriage, I tried not to pm them and asked Wh questions. 


Tests..... 
Mine and theirs.....
are different. 

One day, 
If Allah gives us a chance to become parents...
I will try not to delay marriage for my future kids. 
It's a sunnah to protect you from ZINA...
No one can decide and ensure who will sail through their marriage till the end of their lives.
Except one, The Almighty Allah. 
No one can ensure the long lasting happiness, sakinah, mawaddah and rahmah
even if they are married to a guy from a rich family or a guy with a stable job, or a guy with two houses and one luxury car, or a guy who hold the best position at a top oil& gas company or a guy who works as a servant to government. 
No one!
Except Allah s.w.t.....

It's Friday...

xo, 
Miss Syahira

No comments: