Assalamualaikum,
I'm a loner this whole weekend. Both of my housemates went back to their hometown leaving me. hahahaha. Don't ask about how it feels being alone. Mixed. hahahahaha.
Back in track, I'd been doing extra job since my fourth month in Johor. My first intention was because of money. I should say the pay is quite high depending on how much you put effort to accept jobs. Since I started teaching in tuition centers around Bukit Indah and at home, I had no time for myself. No weekend for me. While waiting for the next class, I usually took the opportunity to go to the nearest shopping complex, Aeon Bukit Indah. I walked a bit, ate my favourite food and performed prayer. That's all. This won't last long. I planned to quit once I get married. Friday...Saturday and the chores kept on repeating.
One thing that made me feel worth taking up the extra job was I taught secondary school science subject. It made feel rejuvenated. It's a new challenge for me. I took up the challenge in hoping that I would also be able to learn new things. I did. I had choice other than to take the revision book home and do revision as well. English is my cup of tea but Science is now my passion. I even taught year 1,2,5 and 6 Science. What a beautiful way to keep my brain alive.
This afternoon, I taught four Form 1 students Science. One of them were very clever that he tried to manipulate me. I wonder why the children these days had so much guts to go against their teacher. He really anted to have quiz that he kept on voicing out his idea. Fuhhh, I was so tired coz I was a tuition in the afternoon. I told him that his actions successfully challenge my level of patience. Once again he shouted, I would ask the headmistress to put him into another class. My boy! He pouted throughout the class until I decided that "We'll have a quiz now!!!! '. Kids these days. They really wanted us to listen to their voice no matter what! Fuhhh.
How to train a dragon/ a child in this challenging era? How to instill the moral values as highlighted in the Holy Quran and even in the syllabus in our children?
fuhh. lap peluh.
xo,
No comments:
Post a Comment