Monday, 31 August 2015

working episode: Parasite

assalamualaikum,

Next Tuesday marks my 6 month of working episodes. I have nothing much to say coz i'm still new in this field. But, today, someone crossed my level of patience. It is normal for school in Malaysia to conduct activities such as solat hajat and etc during weekends. Let me tell you my respond, I hate!!!!

Since, I was posted to a semi- urban school which is located approximately 20 km from the heart of Johor Bahru, the demands to conduct activities during weekends were quite high. See the correlation? hahahaha. Nope!

Last Friday night, my school condcted solat  hajat for the year 6 pupils. Everyone was invited   and teachers are made compulsory to attend. Many of us could not turn up. Well!! It's a long weekend and most of us were going back to hometown or going somewhere. It's pay week.. So, please expect that people were not going to stay at home just like the rest of weeks. I didn't turn up because of a personal reason which prohibited me from going there.

To my surprise, when we were eating at the canteen, someone mentioned our names loudly in front of boss. fuhhh!! I found it intimidating. That's not the best way to correct us. She mentioned about new teachers. We might be new but we we're not blunt and stupid.

So, today, I welcomed myself to the real world of working like. The haters are everywhere. There are good people but the haters are always waiting for the right time to pint point our faults.

Parasite.

xo

No comments: