Tuesday, 8 September 2015

random

assalamualaikum,

life takes you to a different situations. Since I started working, I always dreamt of a long holiday. A weekend without any interruptions. A break without anything to think of. Being young and new, they always made us occupied. Like mine, I chose to be busy. I did extra work. Out of seven days per week, I had a day break only! fuhh, sometimes, when i got too tired, I whined and cried. I couldn't wait for this-so-called hectic life to end. For this time being, my main goal is to quit. retiring soon after a few years of working. hahahah. Let's pray hard for F. If he manage to score 900 and above in TOEIC, his chance to be sent to Europe is widely open. That makes me high too. I just couldn't wait to leave my profession even i know, it will only last for a while. I'm a government worker who has another two years plus contract. If I quit my job before the three beginning years, I will have to pay 150k. Who can pay for me? Please, raise your hands. I could buy a house with that money, so, i just need to be a little bit patience.

Once again, we changed the date. From December to April 30. Fuhh. Lon time to go and preparation can be done slowly from this moment onwards. I'd been googling and being me, I had made my decision on what to wear. Simple on my special day! I don't want to be over groomed. enough with light make up and different outfit as compared to my usual ones.

Off-white for nikah
Gold for reception on my side.
White also on his side.
Done!!!!

Thinking about preparation, I'm getting crazy about all these. Woman will always be woman. No matter how hard you tried to prevent from being over, you'll keep on googling and browsing until things get worst and the simple wedding of your dream turns messy and wasting.

Months to go, yet, I have decided my wedding card. Months to go, yet, I have been looking for the bed sheet. Dowry... hurm, we hv promised to each other not to waste our money on this. Enough with things that can be shared with out extended family. Let's see how it goes when the time comes. I will keep on updating until the big day. I need it to be here since I'm forgetful and I hate writing. It's boring. Clicking is better than writing. :P

Tomorrow is the first day of UPSR. I'm am one of the prefecto. I was  quite sad at first since i had to leave my pupils for four days in row. Two days weekend was more than enough for them to forget things I taught. Imagine, four days. fuhh, I am a teacher and my job is teaching. Why are you sending me to administer the central exam? A random question i guessed. In a bright side, it's gonna be my first and last ride before bidding a happy goodbye to all chores that I hate. huhuhuhu. Aaaamin.

April 2016, please come extra fast! as fast as lighting. CINGGGG!!

XO

 

No comments: