Saturday, 5 September 2015

reminisce

assalamualaikum,

i still remember when F told me that he had changed his mind... he refused to further his study. what? i was wondering how far he could go without a degree? i was totally against his decision. I couldn't imagine of marrying a man without a degree cert. For my personal record, he was actually doing advanced dip in kosen, so, he just needed another 2 years for a degree scroll but he chose to stop and worked. It made me sad, at first. But now, no more!!! All praises to Allah. It's Allah who decides everything in our lives. He is the one who can assure us and grant us blessings upon anything that we do and decides.

I couldn't imagine how my life would be without him... He is and forever the one who could understand me well.

At that time, his decision left me with thousand of questions. He was really firm with his decision. I kept on trying to challenge him. I consoled him. I told him my worries and all the things that  i felt. hahahahah. I couldn't remember how long it took for me to accept things won't go like how i wished. I actually wanted him to further his studying until PHD nd post doctorate or whatever....hahahaha. The main intention was actually one..I was so lazy to work since I was still studying. I kept on thinking ways to fulfill my dream. Hopefully, one day, Allah will answer my prayer. I just wanna be a housewife like my mother and a stay at home mother who really takes care of my little family. heaven!

Once he finished studying, he started to find a job. Alhamdulillah, he managed to get one with the help from Shino-san. I couldn't thank her enough for helping us. She was actually the one who help F to buy our wedding ring. I had no idea a all coz things like that didn't look fancy to me. Whatever shapes it's gonna be like, I will just accept.. no worries!

Thank you Allah for sending me a friend who never failed me. A friend who always made me feel extra care and love though we're miles away. We never met but the feeling grew stronger every single day.

The decision he took might sound crazy but that was the best among all.

He told me yesterday..... I did one bad thing, but there's 99 goods in me that he could not resist. Man, you made my day. Always do. And please, keep on doing until forever.

XO

No comments: