Thursday, 17 September 2015

the day i turned 24

assalamualaikum,

For my own record.

I celebrated my 24th birthday in a place far away from my hometown. I celebrated with my awesome housemates, alhamdulillah. Received endless wishes from my nearest friends and my dearest love, F. He made a video for me since he accidentally fell asleep that night. My pupils sang birthday songs for me. I said thank you and told them to stop because I wanna stay young. I don't celebrate birthday. like serious? hahaha

Received one stalk of rose and some present from F and housemate. Thank you so much guys for the memories. 

Hopefully, next year, I could celebrate my birthday with my dearest love. a simple wish and aim for 2016; to get the certificate of HALAL from pejabat agama.

I listed down my aims. 

Allah s.w.t has the best plan for me.  


No comments: