Monday, 21 September 2015

convocation portraiture

assalamualaikum,

i just arrived home early this morning. Finally, all the photos reached us after almost two months of waiting. Though, they wrongly typed my name under my sister's pic and vice versa, i'm satisfied. There's nothing i could do. This is Malaysia. They won't pay or ask forgiveness for their mistakes. I would just accept. That's all. 

Here goes my convocation picture. Once in a lifetime. 

from the official photographer, Catalia Creative. 



from the unofficial photographer; Farah. taken using her new iphone 6. 

my friends. college mates. crazy mates. 

schu and laila were heavily pregnant.


with the most polite person on earth who spoke less and only important things. 

someone was too excited to see this on instagram. She took a 'screenshot' from my insta and whatsapped me this pic. 8 years passed, my learning objectives slowly achieved. I taught him to be sweet by posting something or puji your loved ones. It was his first attempt and I felt like my heart was jumping around and fluttered, though I was the one who taught him actually. huhuhu. tq F. Next lesson, flower bouquet?  

group hug. congratulations to us. we made it, alhamdulillah. 

xo,

No comments: