Wednesday, 23 September 2015

reason no 3: Will you love me for a thousand year?

Assalamualaikum,

Marriage is a vow that you'll forever have each other in times of happy, joys and sads. Love is beyond words. Love is blind. Love made people who partially were partially blind turned to be totally blind. Love is beyond money and possessions. Love is beyond positions and social stratas.

What makes you love your husband?

One thousand answers received from one thousand spouses.

I have no answers because I'm not yet married. But, what makes me love F and the feeling keeps growing every single day is he's a cool human on earth.

Not in all aspect but to me he is.

Look, love made me blind.

In terms of dress-up, he's not one of its kind. He is a man with a simple dress up from top to toe. Since 8 years ago, he always maintained his screw cut hair, wore the same shirts with his cargo pants and casual like sport shoes. Cool for me!

One things he's so cool, handling me, my changeable decisions and my blunt, outspoken behaviour. For all above, he's the coolest man on earth and he could even beat my father. Leaving my father far behind with his strick look and behaviors.

love is blind sometimes but tonight, I'm not. I'll awake while typing my third reason.

Till then loves, xo

❤❤❤

At kak dini's wedding. 

No comments: