Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Dini's wedding

Assalamualaikum,

Witnessing a good friend of mine became someone's was an honour for me. Last week, I got the opportunity to witness one of my best buddies' solemnization. I departed from Larkin on Thursday (17/9) night and arrived the next morning. The solemnization was scheduled to happen on Friday afternoon after Asar prayer. Time really flies. I arrived at 8.30 a.m and papa brought me home.

Meeting umi and the rest of the family that I missed so much was an unforgettable memory. Papa introduce me as his adopted daughter. haha. The small thing that made me feel loved there. I went straight to the kitchen and offered some helps. I manage to help to fry some onions before I made my way to the bedroom and had a beautiful sleep. The journey took 12 hours and i could not stand the coldness. 12 hours was like 12 years. My body ached. My eyes deprived for a super nap.

Time really flies.

I witnessed a good friend of mine became someone's Mrs. what a beautiful feeling.

taraangggg!!!


and I am now counting for our big day. what a beautiful feeling.

215 days until the day we will cherish forever. iA

 

No comments: