Wednesday, 30 September 2015

From Nagoya to Tsurumi-ku,Tokyo

Assalamualaikum,

I'm writing on behalf of Fahmi since he doesn't have any blogs to keep his life story. Muahahaha.

He started working last April. His first workplace was in Nagoya. A place he loved so much because of the relax and slow life and the friendly people. He made lots of friends there. This is the plus about him. He loved to make friends and hardly turning down people's request esp the olders. Hats off.

24th September, He moved out from his first house in Nagoya and started a new life in Tokyo, a busy city.

His first house was a quite big house with three bedrooms, a small kitchen and a balcony. He didn't use any of the rooms and he preferred to sleep and lepak at the living room. I still remember he bought curtains. hahahaha. The curtains covered only half of the window which meant people from outside could still see him clearly. I laughed till my eyes wet. He spent his weekends joining Nihonggo class. Now, he could read newpapers. Meaning to say, he could grab much more kanji. I could only read hiragana and katakana.

He got transferred because he got promoted to join other department which offered a slight higher payment. Thanks abang! A new pose which came with a lot of new responsibilities.

In Tokyo, he managed to get a small house with only one living room and a separate kitchen. He will return to Nagoya next year in June for a month training and I will be joining him later. By that time, he will get a new house; a company house which will be much more comfortable for our small family. insha Allah. We plan but Allah has a better plan for us. To him we rely.

Today, he arrived home at 10pm (Japan time). I pitied him. Thanks for the sacrifice. Thanks for the thoughts.

When I say your house, he always correct me 'it's our house'. Okay. You make me smile.

xo,

No comments: