Assalamualaikum,
Being 24 and working made me feel a little bit different. Love is not all what about i love you. But, it's all about sacrifices.
To love and to be loved. It's not all bout earn but one must learn to give and accept. None of us are born with the special character but we have the choice whether to learn or not to.
One who tries to learn will find serenity and feel the contentment. One who chooses not will find the other way round.
Dear my future children,
Whoever you brings home one day, I will accept with an open heart with only one condition; deen. I promise I wouldn't make you guys wait to get married. You parents journey isn't as easy as yours. It takes years for us to console our parents. It takes years for us to tie a knot. It takes a lot of tears for us to be together. We won't let it happen to you guys. Promise!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment