Friday, 25 December 2009

my dream

Can dreams come true??
An error can never become true however many times you repeat it..huh..this is what i want.but it is very hard to get what i want.to make me fell content.it is not that easy.i must work hard.What should i do.should i keep thinking this..should i make my dreams come true..hmm..my sis says..make sure that you can affort your dreams in life..i just want i-phone..but people said it is not suitable for student level like me.I think there are a few of the reasons regarding this statement.People would say..u dont hav enough money to buy this gadjet..u're wasting your money.. wekss..i'll hav that amount of money..i'll..just wait..but sometimes.. I keep thinking to myself that I can't possibly be holding tis phone..why??it's really expensive..it cost bout thousand sumtin..hurmm..
mimpi je r syahira wei..nanti r kan..ble dh keje..bkan takat i-phone..pak cik i-phone bley bli..tp ttap kne simpan duit..

>>http://www.apple.com/iphone/iphone-3gs/<<
evrything is amazing..








No comments: