a new phase of life will begin..I hope i can change lives for the better.no more tears of hateness..the main goal is to gain a good result for my mock exam which just around the corner..and also in d real exam which will be held in october..i guess..hopefully,i'll pass with flying colours so i can continue doing my degree there. I vow to continue to achieve and perform at my highest ability.I will accomplish this goal by doing sumting..doing sumtin;no more lazy weekends..I must read sumtin or just update my blog evry week in order to improve my english..i dunno what should i do..my english is really terrible..that's d only reasons of doing this.One of the best things about blogging is that not only is publishing.Blogging isn't only a hobby. Blogging helps me alot.It helps me to improve my language and also my social skills such keyakinan..I stopped blogging last 3 months but at last I cannot stand just viewing my blog without doing sumtin..why??d only reason i' stopped update my blog is..my english.terrible english..n some critisisms re' pointed to me.but its ok..i'll take it as a challenge for me to become a master of tis colonial language.thanks mr stalker..i know u..but u don't really understand me.it's hard for me to forget ur words.just wait n see k..anyway i miss ur comment..
>>
>>
No comments:
Post a Comment