Wednesday, 25 August 2010

war museum 2 + iftar

Assalamualaikum...

alhamdulillah, finally.. I keep saying that I'm going to update my blog and then never seem to get around to it. but today, i really force myself to do so. I must write/update something before all my stories rotten in my  hard-disk. Actually, i've lots of stories to be shared but i don't have enough time to update this messy blog. I need at least half an hour to write a short simple entry. usually, i stay up at night just to update my blog. but ramadhan is here..i cannot do that as i need to wake early than usual for sahur..so, i must sleep early than usual la..by 12..gud bye world..

_________________________________________
 Majlis iftar perdana
btw, last weekend, i was blessed to be one of the petugas for Majlis Iftar Perdana which was held at Dewan Millineum (one of the 5 star halls in Penang). The main purpose of having this majlis iftar was to celebrate our new friends n that's why, most of the guest were muallaf .


 miss receptionist
 


_____________________________________________

war museum 2
it was not my first time going there and that's why i did not really enjoy to the fullest. but, it was a challenging trip. We needed to walk up on the hill (2.5 km) and we're all fasting..just imagine..

 i still remember this quotation..sejarah xmeninggalkan kita tetapi kita yang meninggalkan sejarah..sejarah membina tamadun..that's why we must appreciate our historical places just like what we have done.

 mari dekat..mari dekat!!!





No comments: